Friday, September 29, 2006

Fly by Australia! With a short stop to validate Mike's Australian visa and see my family we spent a total of 5 days in Australia before flying back to the UK. True to form we managed to squeeze quite a lot in! It was great to see Michelle and Matt and their beutiful little girl Georgia. Fantastic to spend time with my awesome sister! Who we saw in both the brass band she plays percussion in and at gig in a cocktail bar where she plays acoustic guitar.


We managed to squeeze in some surfing however my board sustained an injury on the flight over and had to be sent for repairs so I didn't really get a look in! And just to prove he really can do it here he is!














I also had a quick trip down to London to visit Prue and celebrate her and Williams engagement! We spent a lovely afternoon sipping champagne by the Thames having a leasurley late lunch. As you do! After popping in to work for 2 hours to catch up on the gossip I headed back to Cheshire. We are packing again but this time just the back packs and fly out Sunday for Rio!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Half Pizza said...

Mike, you actually look like an Aussie! Bloody hell mate

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Katherine Buckley said...

I know! He has been working at it though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home